At Implant and Oral Surgery of Colorado we deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients. Our team is knowledgeable about the various insurance companies and we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. We also have several options available for our Self-Pay patients.
Please note that payment is due at time service is rendered, unless other arrangements have been made in advance
If you have any questions, please contact us at Castle Rock Phone Number 303-660-5651 in Castle Rock, or Colorado Springs Phone Number 719-359-8652 in Colorado Springs. Many times a simple phone call will clear up any questions or concerns.
Patients who are not participating in some type of Insurance Plan must arrange for full payment at the time of service.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Interest-Free Financing is available through Care Credit for IOSC patients who qualify. Apply online at www.carecredit.com or in our office.
INSURANCE PLANS CLAIMS
IOSC is a contracted provider of many insurance plans and is happy to submit claims for payments to your plan for reimbursement. Please be aware of the following:
- It is your responsibility to pay any deductible amount, co-insurance, or any other balance not paid for by your insurance company.
- Fees for non-covered services, deductibles, and co-payments are due at the time of treatment
- All remaining account balances after final insurance reimbursement will be the responsibility of the guarantor and will be due and payable within thirty (30) days of the receipt of a statement from IOSC.
- Prior authorization of your treatment is not a guarantee of payment. Your insurance company may still deny some or all of the services provided regardless of prior approval.
- All estimates for remaining balance after insurance are estimates only and not a guarantee of the balance due after final insurance reimbursement.
- Should your insurance be a plan that IOSC is not a contracted provider for, IOSC will file a claim on your behalf. The reimbursement for the service provided would be based on the IOSC standard fee schedule. Any difference between the rate paid by your insurance company and the IOSC standard fee will be the guarantor’s responsibility. This will be due and payable within thirty (30) days from the receipt of a statement from IOSC.
- IOSC will allow sixty (60) days for your insurance company to satisfy your account. It will be your responsibility to follow up with your insurance company to be certain that your reimbursement will occur in a timely fashion. If your insurance company has not reimbursed IOSC within sixty (60) days, your account balance will be due and payable immediately.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.